Abbey Motorsport is equipped with the award-winning Hunter Elite TD
It might sound simple but it’s important that all four wheels of your car point in the same direction!
Wheel alignment is an essential service to ensure your car operates with maximum efficiency, comfort and safety. It achieves this by making sure all of your wheels point correctly in relation to each other and your direction of travel.
Does my car need wheel alignment?
Have you noticed your tyres starting to wear out more on one side than the other? Perhaps your car feels as if it pulls to one side or your steering wheel isn’t straight?
Misalignment symptoms can occur easily and it’s often unavoidable…hitting a kerb, driving over a pothole, replacing a tyre or simply everyday wear and tear can all give your car a case of misalignment.
Checking your alignment will leave you confident that these effects are minimised and your car remains in the best possible condition.
What is Hunter Wheel Alignment?
Our Hunter wheel alignment service accurately measures up to 14 primary wheel angles and compares them with the original specifications detailed by your car manufacturer.
At Abbey Motorsport, we can correct any differences found by adjusting your car’s steering and suspension settings, altogether improving your driving experience and safety by maximising your fuel efficiency and reducing any uneven tyre wear.
Benefits of a Hunter wheel alignment
Having a properly aligned car will benefit you as a driver in a number of ways:
- Longer tyre life – Misalignment is a major cause of uneven or premature tyre wear. You can significantly extend the life of your tyres through alignment.
- Improved fuel consumption – Misaligned cars have a higher fuel consumption, as their wheels ‘drag’ along the road surface, but correctly setting the wheels straight reduces this resistance and gives you more miles per tank.
- Smoother handling – With the car’s geometry set as the vehicle manufacturer intended, wheel alignment can help correct many handling problems and deliver a more enjoyable driving experience.
- Save money – By extending the life of your tyres and improving your fuel consumption, correct alignment will help lower your motoring costs.
- Greener motoring – With improved fuel consumption and lower tyre wear, you will improve your own personal Carbon Footprint by emitting less CO2 emissions.
Abbey Motorsport have the alignment service for you
Our workshop is equipped with the award-winning Hunter alignment system - the Hunter Elite TD. Widely recognised across the world as the leading alignment equipment, Hunter aligners are accurate, reliable and fast.
Our team have been trained directly by Hunter representatives to the highest standards to ensure we give your car the care and attention it deserves.
Using real-time imaging cameras we measure all 14 primary angles on your car and automatically compare these against the latest technical specifications available from your vehicle manufacturer.
You’ll be given an easy-to-understand printout to explain any alignment difficulties we may find and we will discuss any further work with you prior to commencement.
Upon completion, you will walk away with a second alignment printout – proof a job well done!
Contact us today to book your Hunter wheel alignment!